Thursday, October 22, 2015

Holiday Craft shows for 2015

We've got a few craft shows this holiday season to go, one at St Christophers Church in Tonawanda on November 7-8, and one at St Gregory the Great on November 27-28.  Looking forward to making some money to pay for my part of the cruise I am going on with my sister.  We did very well last year at St Gregory the Great so we are doing it again.  I think this year my sister will be coming in from Binghamton to help and to eat Thanksgiving dinner at my house!

I haven't posted anything on this blog because I FORGOT THE EMAIL ADDRESS I used to make up the account until today, what a screw up on my part.  So, in the meantime, I started up a new blog to take over my craft show reviewing and tutorials.  Now I will start posting here again.

The Etsy shop is going very well.  Last holiday season I was busy every night after work sewing cozies for my orders.  I even closed up the shop early in the month so I could do shopping and cleaning of my own house.  Thanks to all my customers for shopping at my shop!

Working on finishing up my pile of "ready to be sewed" items so that pile will go away.  I have a tendency to cut out more things that I am able to sew up.  So now I have about 20 cozies to make before I start anything new.

Well, until I craft again!


1 comment:

  1. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The biggest part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete